Interviews

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
no it's making me sad, I just got accepted to St. John's University, but I still want to go to Midwestern so badly!!! I hope we hear back soon! I'm debating about calling and asking when we should find out because I have to know about St. John's within 2 weeks!

I know the feeling.... I had been accepted to every school I interviewed at (5) and cancelled a bunch of interviews after interviewing at MWU. It is definitely my #1, but as of right now I gearing up for another school and its making me sad! lol

I did call the administration about a week or so ago. They couldn't tell me how many people were on the waitlist and I know Kerry had told me a while back that we could hear anywhere between now and the first week of classes. Unfortunately, the school I am currently planning on attending starts before MWU, so I can't keep hoping forever... :(

I actually just called Kerry to see if they had taken a hiatus from reviewing apps and she said no the class isnt full yet so they are still reviewing and they are notifying accepted students asap. She did mention that no news is good news since they have been contacting those that are not accepted (i am assuming that she refers to those of us on the waitlist that aren't accepted are being notified). She said the most movement happens mid April...which seems like forever... so keep your chin up sunbabe! :=D:

Hey all,

I know a good number in my class that found out in April, so please don't lose heart. And Merk - GREAT moto to have. For those of you who have been accepted at other schools too, remember to be thankful about being able to get into any schools at all. I know of some classmates that tried 3 years in a row. Talk about waiting :-\ Don't stress!! You'll do plenty of that in school!!

I wish you all the best of luck!

jordan

• 3 weeks later...

I called Kerry yesterday and she told me the same thing as before. The class isn't full and they are still reviewing alternates. I asked whether people off the waitlist have been rejected and she confirmed that they were being told that they weren't accepted. Still no news is good news...she also said that most of the people calling them from the waitlist are those withdrawing their application. (So I assume the list is dwindling, but who knows by how much since I am not sure how many people were waitlisted in the first place) Not sure what to ask or how much longer I should wait since the other program starts in May and I need to complete my loan application...

Has anyone else called MWU to find out any additional information for us waitlisters?

Are there any waitlisters that have heard recently (in the past month) of an acceptance or rejection?

hey hey. thought i would put my plug in here. interviewed in january and have been on the waitlist for a while now, i have emailed kerry and she said there is no definite deadline we might know by. definitely frustrating but midwestern seems worth the wait!

i know theres 63 people on the facebook page for class of 2013 already so at least that many have been accepted.

i think what she is trying to emphasize in the email is that whoever is no longer interested in the program should let her know so they are not reviewing them when spots are available. she didn't really make it clear whether there were spots left though. hmm

I emailed her and she was still very vague.. she said that they are still utilizing the alternate list to fill the class, but she does not have any other info because I asked if it wasn't full, how many spots were left and how many people were on the waiting list...so I think that means there are still a few spots and wants to know who is actually still interested? Not quite sure, but it gave me a little hope again that there is a chance still!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got an email a couple of weeks ago inviting me back for an interview. I submitted my application in the middle of August and it took about a month to get an interview email. My interview is Oct. 7th and I couldn't be more excited! Anyone else interviewing that day?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived