Supplemental Application

I have completed all of my supplemental app's save one which requires two essays with an allowable word count of 500 words. My questions is whether I should try and write close to 500 words or if my current answer, which is less than 200 words would suffice? When I initially wrote it, I thought I only had 500 characters so I tried to keep it short, then when I went to put it into the online application, I realized I had much more room. I really like my original answer and think it is well written, I just don't want to get screwed if it should really be a bit longer. Thoughts?

Always try to express your thought in the least amount of words as possible. Don't ramble if you've made your point! Allowable word count = MAX. If there was a minimum requirement, that would be different. But just submit what you have now if you feel you expressed your thoughts well enough. ? 

Archived