January Start 2019

3 hours ago, marissajanel said:

Has anyone received a denial email? I applied in May but have not heard anything regarding an interview

I'm in the same boat as you, CASPA verified at the end of May and still haven't heard anything. One of my coworkers who also applied to Pitt said that he received an email that stated they were not willing to offer him an interview at this time but he hasn't been officially rejected yet, so I take it that it is a good thing we haven't heard a flat out no or received this email. (The problem is is this coworker is kind of a pretentious A** who constantly wants to one up me in terms of the application process so I don't know if I believe that this email really exists or not.)

1 hour ago, lyssarose3 said:

I'm in the same boat as you, CASPA verified at the end of May and still haven't heard anything. One of my coworkers who also applied to Pitt said that he received an email that stated they were not willing to offer him an interview at this time but he hasn't been officially rejected yet, so I take it that it is a good thing we haven't heard a flat out no or received this email. (The problem is is this coworker is kind of a pretentious A** who constantly wants to one up me in terms of the application process so I don't know if I believe that this email really exists or not.)

I actually went on their website again and realized they wanted my Bachelors done August 2018. I graduate this December so that may be why I haven't heard anything because technically I don't meet the requirements! It was a random school I chose so no big deal! Goodluck though ?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, anahitaasefi said:

Dear all!! 

For those of you who have gone through the interview process or are going to the interview soon, what are some of the tips that helped you out the most! 

Definitely rest well!  The interview format is MMI and there will be 10 stations. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived