Retaking prerequisites just because they are too old!

Alright, I live in Houston and would love to attend Baylor's PA program! However, they require sciences courses to no later than 7 years old which means both my A&P's and Chem 1 are out. I have found ways to take them starting this summer if I decided to, but am unsure how to document them. Because I am not certain I am going to take them, I don't want to list them as future courses, and I also don't want to list them on my app because I've already met the requirements for other schools and all of the courses I would need to retake for Baylor, I got A's in previously? I'm honestly a bit worried about getting a lower grade this time around as I work full time and it's an accelerated course!

So if I decide to take them, obviously I'll have to contact Baylor directly so they count, but do I have to contact each school I applied to as well? Or can I just update them if I get accepted? 

I want to be sure I'm not going to break any rules because I know we're supposed to send transcripts for any college we have attended! I'm just not sure I will attend!

Thanks!

What is stopping you from taking the prerequisites you need to get in? Baylor will reject you if you do not show you have taken/will take these courses. Also the website says no more than 10 years old, not 7 years. If you want to apply to Baylor, then you will need to have A&P and Chem 1 on your CASPA application. You can update your academic information after submitting to another program. Since Baylor does not have rolling admissions, I would apply to your other programs first.

Archived