Application cycle 2018-2019

On 3/15/2019 at 2:05 PM, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Hey! Yes I spoke to Carly and since I’ve taken most of the prereqs she said I can start the 2nd year of the program. I have to take biochem, patho, gross anatomy, and 2 other classes. I’ll be taking developmental psych and orgo chem in the summer. How many classes do you have to take?

I also have to take biochem, pathophisiology, gross anatomy, organic chemisry and two general chemistries. Is developmental psych one of two classes you have to take? 

57 minutes ago, Ekaterina said:

I also have to take biochem, pathophisiology, gross anatomy, organic chemisry and two general chemistries. Is developmental psych one of two classes you have to take? 

The other 2 classes I have to take is Challenges of Death and this statistics lab course. But yes I haven’t taken developmental psych and they said I could either take it at DYC or take some classes in the summer before we start in the fall  since I would technically be a student at DYC even tho I don’t start until Fall 2020.

2 minutes ago, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

The other 2 classes I have to take is Challenges of Death and this statistics lab course. But yes I haven’t taken developmental psych and they said I could either take it at DYC or take some classes in the summer before we start in the fall  since I would technically be a student at DYC even tho I don’t start until Fall 2020.

It seems like I am going to join in fall 2020 same as you. I will speak with Carly on Monday and find it out 🙂 

11 hours ago, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Ok! Where are you coming from? Do you need a roommate? I know I’ll need one! Lol

I will be coming from Oregon. About roommate, I don't know yet... It depends if my kid and husband will come with me.. I will let you know when I find out if you still be looking for roommate. 

On 3/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, EkePA said:

Does anyone know if DYC allows deferral of admission or heard on anyone that deferred admission? 

I’m not too sure, but I know that for me, they told me I could start in August 2020 vs starting August 2019 because I’ve finished most of my prereqs, so I wouldn’t need to be there the whole 4.5 years even though I technically start in fall 2019. Hopefully that makes sense! I would call and ask! 

• 6 months later...
On 3/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

I’m not too sure, but I know that for me, they told me I could start in August 2020 vs starting August 2019 because I’ve finished most of my prereqs, so I wouldn’t need to be there the whole 4.5 years even though I technically start in fall 2019. Hopefully that makes sense! I would call and ask! 

On 3/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, EkePA said:

Does anyone know if DYC allows deferral of admission or heard on anyone that deferred admission? 

Yes. I deferred enrollment!