job offered..question about contract

hi,

Not sure if you guys can help but my mom who is a practicing PA in Wisconsin right now, had an interview in Maryland for a hospitalist position. She got offered the position and while reading the contract,she is a bit confused. She is saying something about liability and things not looking right in the contract. I guess she is wondering if it would be better to go with a lawyer to get her questions answered and if so, should she look at a lawyer in Wisconsin or a lawyer in Maryland (or does it matter). My first thought is that there might me differences in law between states, so she might be better off seeing a lawyer in maryland. What do you guys think?? Thank for your help!

hi,

Not sure if you guys can help but my mom who is a practicing PA in Wisconsin right now, had an interview in Maryland for a hospitalist position. She got offered the position and while reading the contract,she is a bit confused. She is saying something about liability and things not looking right in the contract. I guess she is wondering if it would be better to go with a lawyer to get her questions answered and if so, should she look at a lawyer in Wisconsin or a lawyer in Maryland (or does it matter). My first thought is that there might me differences in law between states, so she might be better off seeing a lawyer in maryland. What do you guys think?? Thank for your help!

Archived