The new Ipad.

Anyone care to share experiences with the Ipad?

I want to order one within the next two months. I will mostly be using it for the apps related to medicine, and maybe angry birds. I will probably have some music and other things, but I i'll probably just use youtube or pandora, can't see myself using any large files (movies)... other than the apps.

What are your suggestions on size? 16, 32 or 64 GB? Wifi or Wifi+3g?

Anyone care to share experiences with the Ipad?

I want to order one within the next two months. I will mostly be using it for the apps related to medicine, and maybe angry birds. I will probably have some music and other things, but I i'll probably just use youtube or pandora, can't see myself using any large files (movies)... other than the apps.

What are your suggestions on size? 16, 32 or 64 GB? Wifi or Wifi+3g?

Something to keep in mind is that they are not upgradeable, so the one you get is the one you are going to have to be happy with. The cost difference is relatively small. With that said, I got the 64 with the 3g. I have never used even half of that, and I stopped using 3g when I started school because I use the WiFi at the school and my house. I never really go anywhere else these days.

Something to keep in mind is that they are not upgradeable, so the one you get is the one you are going to have to be happy with. The cost difference is relatively small. With that said, I got the 64 with the 3g. I have never used even half of that, and I stopped using 3g when I started school because I use the WiFi at the school and my house. I never really go anywhere else these days.

I have been using my iPad2 for school and i love it! The VitalSource bookshelf application allows me to use electronic versions of pretty much every text that is required for the program and i can access them with my PC and iPhone which i love! Sometimes I use it for taking notes but i have not figured out the best way to do it yet but i am trying to find apps to make note taking and on it easier and more intuitive.

I have been using my iPad2 for school and i love it! The VitalSource bookshelf application allows me to use electronic versions of pretty much every text that is required for the program and i can access them with my PC and iPhone which i love! Sometimes I use it for taking notes but i have not figured out the best way to do it yet but i am trying to find apps to make note taking and on it easier and more intuitive.

I had the original iPad, 16g. I found that I ran out of space very fast! I recommend at minimum the 32g, but if you are able to swing the 64g, I would probably go that route. I would still be perfectly happy with my old iPad, despite all the fun new features, and probably would have no need to upgrade, except for the memory issue. Also, having access to 3g/4g internet is a nice option, but in most situations, I've had access to wifi.

I had the original iPad, 16g. I found that I ran out of space very fast! I recommend at minimum the 32g, but if you are able to swing the 64g, I would probably go that route. I would still be perfectly happy with my old iPad, despite all the fun new features, and probably would have no need to upgrade, except for the memory issue. Also, having access to 3g/4g internet is a nice option, but in most situations, I've had access to wifi.

I have the iPad one with 64gb, no 3G. 64gb has left me plenty of space. I have whole text books from kinde, tons of medical apps (probably around 15, twice that in personal apps), about 8 movies and all my music. 32gb should be plenty if it's going to be a mostly clinical device. Also, I've gotten along just fine without 3G, but I also have an iPhone if I need Internet, so ymmv.

My 16gb iPhone also has all my apps, text books, and music, no videos. I have not hit the wall yet. Though I might be getting close

I have the iPad one with 64gb, no 3G. 64gb has left me plenty of space. I have whole text books from kinde, tons of medical apps (probably around 15, twice that in personal apps), about 8 movies and all my music. 32gb should be plenty if it's going to be a mostly clinical device. Also, I've gotten along just fine without 3G, but I also have an iPhone if I need Internet, so ymmv.

My 16gb iPhone also has all my apps, text books, and music, no videos. I have not hit the wall yet. Though I might be getting close

Archived