There's a lot of info in other threads under pre-pa regarding requirements. The best way to know what will work is to figure out where you want to apply and ask them directly. Each school has required pre-rec classes and a certain amount of health care hours you'll need. Checking out individual school requirements is a good place to start.

6 minutes ago, PAS2student said:

There's a lot of info in other threads under pre-pa regarding requirements. The best way to know what will work is to figure out where you want to apply and ask them directly. Each school has required pre-rec classes and a certain amount of health care hours you'll need. Checking out individual school requirements is a good place to start.

Thank you so much.. yeah I’ve started requesting info on schools I am interested in. There’s just so much info now a days it’s a bit confusing. Thank you.. 

I made a spreadsheet of all the schools I was interested in applying to based on location, average GPA, GRE requirements, healthcare hours needed, cadaver lab, class size, etc. LLook at things your're interested in areas you're interested in because you'll be there for 2-3 years

My bachelor's was on online degree - in health sciences.  It was through the same university that has the PA program I'm in, but that didn't necessarily make a difference in acceptance.  While I was getting my bachelor's degree, I checked the PA program requirements to see if my degree would be enough or if I'd have to do something more, so definitely start focusing on requirements!  

Archived