Low scores

Some perspective is needed here. The entire class failed (below 80); they are not going to cut the entire class.

I think it's obvious there is some mismatch between what the professor expected you to know and what you actually studied. Many factors involved in that, most likely. It's early in the didactic year for you and for them, plenty of time for adjustments on both sides. This was your first experience with this professor's testing style. It's on you to learn from it and make sure you're better prepped for his questions next time. It's on the prof and school to take the scores and address the gaps in your knowledge from this unit.

I recommend taking a deep breath. It will work out.

Advice from experience, say nothing directly from your mouth to anyone. Anonymous emails, report them, whatever, as long as they don't see it's you. No one, not even class mates, need to hear you leading the mob. Also, don't think they can't get rid of you all (they won't) they'll just get rid of you and the rest will fall in line. 50 people won't rush one man with a gun because no one wants to be the first to be shot. People aren't like "no im spartacus" in real life either. I've seen bad things happen to friends who rightfully stood against programs. Google mountain state university nurse anesthesia and look for lawmed blog and you'll see some true horror stories of what can happen.

ETA: I'm not saying anything needs to be done. It may just be some growing pains, but if something is actually very wrong with the program, then be prepared.

Advice from experience, say nothing directly from your mouth to anyone. Anonymous emails, report them, whatever, as long as they don't see it's you. No one, not even class mates, need to hear you leading the mob. Also, don't think they can't get rid of you all (they won't) they'll just get rid of you and the rest will fall in line. 50 people won't rush one man with a gun because no one wants to be the first to be shot. People aren't like "no im spartacus" in real life either. I've seen bad things happen to friends who rightfully stood against programs. Google mountain state university nurse anesthesia and look for lawmed blog and you'll see some true horror stories of what can happen.

ETA: I'm not saying anything needs to be done. It may just be some growing pains, but if something is actually very wrong with the program, then be prepared.

I understand your frustration, just trying to offer some advice. If you ultimately are not able to do anything about it, the best thing you can do is try to change your studying habits to prepare for this exam. I am in no way implying it's your fault as I'm sure you're a smart guy/girl, just saying that if you can't change the situation, your best bet is to try to figure out some way to help.

If the two students did well because they had the prof before, that doesn't mean you can't learn something from them. Maybe they can help you understand his testing style or know what to focus on since they've had him twice now. Or maybe you can find a book online with test bank questions to study from (not from his test obviously but available ones from other courses from different professors - I am not implying you cheat, there are sometimes sample tests out there though from different courses).

Anyways I realize your frustration to an extent. I came across a prof like this who had a class of over 150 and literally failed about 80% of the class. Over half the class dropped and ended up taking the course with a different professor but this wasn't an option for me. I joined a study group and went to the professor's office several times. Wasn't fun but in the end it did pay off. Again not trying to upset you but just offer some advice. Realistically you as a student may not be able to change the professor's unfair testing style (hopefully the director steps in and rights this) BUT you can try to find some way to improve your score, even if your back is against the wall.

Just relax. We have a new professor and have had to adapt to his tests. His tests are impossible--he makes them that way. He says they are far harder than the PANCE and I like it that way. Taking his tests then looking at sample PANCE questions is a nice sigh of relief.

You'll be fine

Just relax. We have a new professor and have had to adapt to his tests. His tests are impossible--he makes them that way. He says they are far harder than the PANCE and I like it that way. Taking his tests then looking at sample PANCE questions is a nice sigh of relief.

You'll be fine

Archived