ems educator, Iraq

passing on as an FYI-

NYCMedics is currently in the process of obtaining a contract through the WHO to deliver a comprehensive pre-hospital training program in Iraq.  As a result, we are beginning to recruit instructors to teach this program.  We are currently seeking 16 volunteers who will deploy to Erbil, Iraq from June 14, 2018 through June 30, 2018.  The program will include both didactic and hands on skills which instructors will facilitate.  The program will be delivered in seven sessions simultaneously in three different locations (Erbil, Mosul, and Dohuk).  Students will also participate in field rotations with existing ambulance agencies in these locations which the instructors will also facilitate.  For more information about volunteer requirements and how to apply, please see below.  Please feel free to share this among your peers and within your professional communities.  Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Best, 

Jake Dutton

Volunteer Coordinator

NYCMedics Global Disaster Relief

jake@nycmedics.org

On 4/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, jpshoe said:

Have a link to more info? I'm about to graduate and should be finished with boards and certified by this time. I did something very similar when I deployed there as a medic in the Army...

contact Jake directly by email listed above. He is a good guy and can get you any info you need. 

• 4 months later...

Archived