GRE on the CASPA

Hi,

I took my GRE back in 2012. Only 2 schools which I am applying to need the GRE, and I applied for a waiver in one which requires it to be taken within 5 years, as I have a masters. The other school does not care how old it is (I confirmed with them). My official GRE score can only be sent till June 2018, so I would need to send it before June. My question is, can I not have my GRE scores sent to the other schools, even if they are on CASPA, or do they automatically go? Would the one school that requires the GRE to be taken within 5 years not consider my application, even though I have a waiver? Also my GRE scores are V:159 (83%), Q: 162 (81%), W: 4 (60%). Are they good, ok or bad? 

Thanks in advance for reading my confusing post!!!!

While programs ask for your GRE scores to be sent to their respective school codes (for the ones that require it), it is my understanding that if you upload them to CASPA they would be available for any program that you apply to, a bit redundant. But you don't have anything to worry about, your GRE is good and at or above the mean for any data I've seen published for a matriculating class. 

Archived