Shift Differential

Urgent care in a moderate size city, low COL, part time work, weekends (Sat/Sun) 8-10 hr shifts (I would work every other weekend), regular benefits (average), no extra pay for holidays (per manager since I do not meet the 40/hr per week "law"), average 3-5 patients per hour, paper charting (switching to EHR sometime), solo provider, floating via 3 urgent cares (1 clinic is 7 miles away and the other is 12 miles away from may clinic), no travel reimbursement and I do not need 401k and health benefits (I declined these) so he told me to lump all of the above into one set hourly wage. So, my question is how much more should I ask for based on weekend coverage, evenings and all the above? To give you a ballpark for my area of pay is around low $40/hr for regular urgent care work with full benefits so I was going to ask around the low to middle $50/hr range (which is a lot around my area). 

Archived