Amplified Stethoscope

Anybody using an amplified stethoscope?  Anybody used the Eko Core digital stethoscope?  Thoughts?  Reviews?  Thanks
I have tried the Eko at a presentation at my state conference a couple years ago. I have hearing loss and currently use a Littman 3200. The Eko has a lot more features than the 3200 like hearing aid compatibility and the Bluetooth is a newer version. but looked more... Hmm... "unstethoscope" like. Lol. My 3200 cost more and it runs through batteries like crazy (I don't know about the battery life of the Eko). My 3200 is starting to act up now so the Eko would be my replacement. I wish I can use my Welch Allen Harvey Elite which is not electronic but amplified enough for me to hear faint breath sounds and sounds a lot more natural than the electronic. In fact it's the scope I bring to medical missions abroad.

My work is mandating I use an electronic stethoscope because of my hearing loss. Made me sign a form upon being hired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Archived