UAB Class of 2020

UAB fam

I haven’t been able to contain my excitement since the day I received the call. I will never forget hearing the words “welcome to the UAB family” from Mr.Drace.

I must admit that I did already make a small purchase for the future house or apartment I will be sharing in Birmingham lol even though I haven't looked into housing situations yet. 

I can’t wait to meet all of you. Have a great Thanksgiving! I look forward to sharing a friendsgiving with you all next year. 

On 11/22/2017 at 9:16 PM, saleem said:

UAB fam

I haven’t been able to contain my excitement since the day I received the call. I will never forget hearing the words “welcome to the UAB family” from Mr.Drace.

I must admit that I did already make a small purchase for the future house or apartment I will be sharing in Birmingham lol even though I haven't looked into housing situations yet. 

I can’t wait to meet all of you. Have a great Thanksgiving! I look forward to sharing a friendsgiving with you all next year. 

What an awesome idea. We will all have to do a friendsgiving! I can't wait!!

On 11/20/2017 at 6:36 PM, zrader said:

Hahahaha. I'm actually looking at apartments already and placing them into an excel file with various categories. If you guys have any suggestions and/or advice for my list, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to share it when I'm finished.

What areas have you been looking in? I was researching and it looks like the Highland area is well liked? I'm looking for a townhouse to rent, house to rent, or possibly buying a home. Where are you moving from? 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, zrader said:

Hahahaha. I'm actually looking at apartments already and placing them into an excel file with various categories. If you guys have any suggestions and/or advice for my list, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to share it when I'm finished.

Great idea!  I am definitely down to participate in the file.  I know several current students that we could ask for advice as well.

1 hour ago, rang32 said:

Great idea!  I am definitely down to participate in the file.  I know several current students that we could ask for advice as well.

That would be great man! I’m not sure if I’ll have any roommates as of yet. My girlfriend may or may not be moving with me. She’s a nurse, and that financial help would be amazing hahahaha. If not, I’m definitely looking for some roommates. I’ll put the file on a google doc sometime soon and share it with anyone who wants to help add places or just look. I’ll post back on this thread when I post it up there - will probably be this weekend. 

On 11/27/2017 at 0:06 AM, mtorr_ca said:

What areas have you been looking in? I was researching and it looks like the Highland area is well liked? I'm looking for a townhouse to rent, house to rent, or possibly buying a home. Where are you moving from? 

I’ve been looking all over! My current searches are focused mainly on apartments. I wouldn’t be opposed to added some townhomes/homes on my list to make it a bit more holistic! 

Im moving from Georgia!

25 minutes ago, zrader said:

I’ve been looking all over! My current searches are focused mainly on apartments. I wouldn’t be opposed to added some townhomes/homes on my list to make it a bit more holistic! 

Im moving from Georgia!

I'm moving from Georgia as well! what city are you from?  

7 hours ago, saleem said:

I’m searching for roommates as well hahahah

I’ve looked at townhomes and homes online that seemed reasonably priced to rent/share with a few people. I haven’t looked into apartments yet. 

I agree!! I prefer to have a roommate. Depends if my boyfriend comes with me too, but we won't be opposed to having a roommate. The only thing I need is a yard for my two dogs! ;)

On 12/1/2017 at 10:02 AM, aasunseri said:

I would definitely be interested in renting a house or townhouse! My name is Ashlyn Sunseri and I am currently living in Asheville, NC but I went to UAB for Undergrad!

Anyone know when the facebook group will be started?

I have no clue... I will need to reactivate my Facebook ;) 

Archived