Sign in to follow this  
place123

invited for interview. what to expect?

7 hours ago, place123 said:

I have no idea what to expect.  First time doing any of this.

It's very laid back. You start with a writing sample which is not a test; it's nothing to stress about. The rest of the day is spent touring, talking with current students and a one on one interview where they just see if they are a good fit for you as well as if you are a good fit for them. My best advice, don't sweat it and be yourself.

9 hours ago, vmar22 said:

It's very laid back. You start with a writing sample which is not a test; it's nothing to stress about. The rest of the day is spent touring, talking with current students and a one on one interview where they just see if they are a good fit for you as well as if you are a good fit for them. My best advice, don't sweat it and be yourself.

Wow that sounds awesome!  I have heard of schools doing panel-style group interviews which seems pretty nerve racking.  Glad its more relaxed.  Definitely easier to be myself in a relaxed environment!