Kaplan Qbank score vs PANCE

Hello, 

I guess I'm looking for some reassurance and constructive advice. 

My kaplan qbank score for Cardio exam (60 Qs) was 66%; Cardio exam 2 (60Qs) = 65%; Cardio+ Pulm+ Gastro (60Qs) = 66% 

Essentially I'm wondering my chances of passing the PANCE. What do you guys think? 

It's hard to judge the scores on kaplan vs the PANCE, but from my experience I thought Kaplan questions were, for the most part, more difficult than the PANCE.  Granted, there are some questions that are similar in nature.  Don't worry about passing or not, just keep doing practice questions, get good rest, and go in with confidence.  This a test of mental fortitude, you probably have the topic knowledge in your head already.  Stay confident, know its just a test and that 96% of first time test takers pass!  Focus on your weak areas and make sure to take enough breaks to not drive yourself crazy.  You've been studying for this for two years, the last two weeks really is only to get your confidence level up and probably won't affect your scores by a large margin! 

These look like solid scores. I recently took the pance on (8/7/17) and agree that Kaplan q bank is more difficult than the pance itself. I was getting in the 60s - 70s on Kaplan and passed the pance by a decent margin. Definitely agree with above - continue to review, do practice questions, and stay as calm as possible during and after the exam. Most people pass this without a doubt and I believe those that don't let their nerves get the best of them on test day. 

Also for timeline I got my score this past Monday (8/14/17).

Good luck! 

- Newly minted PA-C

37 minutes ago, kgkelly said:

These look like solid scores. I recently took the pance on (8/7/17) and agree that Kaplan q bank is more difficult than the pance itself. I was getting in the 60s - 70s on Kaplan and passed the pance by a decent margin. Definitely agree with above - continue to review, do practice questions, and stay as calm as possible during and after the exam. Most people pass this without a doubt and I believe those that don't let their nerves get the best of them on test day. 

Also for timeline I got my score this past Monday (8/14/17).

Good luck! 

- Newly minted PA-C

Congratulations!!! And thank you for the reply! Appreciate it! 

Archived