Major: B.S. Biology

cGPA: 3.18
sGPA: 2.9
Non-science GPA: 3.4
GRE:  (Q - 151, V - 153, Writing - 3.0) 
PCE Hours: 2000 as EMT,

HCE Hours: 500 as ER Scribe and 100 as Transportation aide
Volunteer hours: 300+ at Free Clinic, 200+ other 
Shadowing hours: 10 (having a really tough time finding someone to say yes)

What are some schools that I can apply to next cycle that i would have a chance in, I know my stats aren't competitive at all. I would really appreciate any advice  

I'm going to be honest, this is an incredibly lazy post and just gives off a horrible impression. Everyone does their own research on what schools they feel they will fit into, whether that is for personal, academic, mission, or competitiveness reasons. Go and do research like everyone else. No one on here is going to do that for you.

I agree with the above. But honestly, you need to work on the application. GPA is low, sGPA should be above a 3.0 if you can help it. If not you need to beef up the other parts of that app to compensate. Not saying you wouldn't have a chance, but it would be difficult. Get the GRE up if you can't get the GPA up. Shadow.. A lot. Volunteer. More PCE with DIRECT patient care. Make sure your pre-reqs are A's, retake courses to show you are serious. You have to show you are willing to do the work because PA school won't be half-assed. This is just my 2 cents though since you asked.

Archived