Connecticut: Sacred Heart University 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Monmich8 said:

Anyone know when the last interviews will be? Still nothing here.....I’ve been told patience is a virtue so I’m holding out :)

Hello from what I have been reading on here I think it’s Dec 3. Last years forum said they made the phone calls on Jan 20 and year before that on Jan15. 

In the same boat over here...:)

11 hours ago, mssara said:

Hello from what I have been reading on here I think it’s Dec 3. Last years forum said they made the phone calls on Jan 20 and year before that on Jan15. 

In the same boat over here...:)

Thanks. I haven’t heard anything at all from them so I’m assuming if that’s the case then I’m not getting an interview. Thanks for the info though! Good luck to you, hope you get in! 

For what its worth I interviewed on Nov 12th and the program director said they would notify us mid December because they are ahead of schedule this year. This was by far the most pleasant interview experience I have had. They really seemed to try to get to know you as a person and not just elicit a responce to an irrelevant question. Good luck everyone.

14 hours ago, Acadian17 said:

Does anyone know if we are accepted if there is a down payment required to hold our seat?

Yes, there is. In my experience, any program that offers a seat will require a down payment within a defined timeframe. It typically ranges from $500-$1000. I do not known what the current one is for this program. Regardless, it’s applied to your 1st trimester tuition. 

1 minute ago, Acadian17 said:

Anyone receive an acceptance phone call today?

No...have you heard any news that someone has?? I’m just assuming it won’t be until January...that’s when they made the phone calls the last two years....but again it could be different this year.

2 minutes ago, Acadian17 said:

@mssara I interviewed Dec 3rd and some of the staff told us we would hear back today. I've been glued to my phone all morning!

Really this makes me so nervous...I had mine on Oct 21 and they didn’t mention when they would let us know...since nobody really asked... thanks for letting me know!!! Keep me updated and good luck!!!! ?

On 7/16/2017 at 8:14 PM, squiddles06 said:

I didn't see any forums for the 2017-2018 cycle so I thought I would start one! Has anyone else applied?

OMG today???!!!!!....now I am going to be a nervous wreck for the REST of the day......well we should all be proud of ourselves for making it thus far......good luck everyone!!!!

Archived