Connecticut: Sacred Heart University 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Aspiringtobecomeapa said:

Congrats to those that received acceptances!! Has anyone received a waitlisted or rejection notification? Now I'm getting nervous I thought we'd hear back in January.

Nothing yet, and I haven't heard of anyone else in my interview group getting waitlist or rejection. I'm not sure if they are done notifying acceptance yet - they seemed to have started at like 4:30 on Friday which is a weird time to start. Between here and people in my interview group I know they've accepted at least 10 people so far, and I imagine there are more who have been notified, but I don't think they would have called all 42+ people plus the waitlist on a Friday evening. 

Wait and see until Monday I guess. 

Anyone have other insights?

So I know when I got the call they said emails with further info would be coming out soon, has anybody seen an email yet?(Still kind of anxious about this because it doesn't even feel real right now) Also would anybody be interested in starting a FB Group for those accepted so we could get to know each other a little and collaborate on questions and concerns.

16 minutes ago, pineappleMedic said:

Hi! I was told we would receive an acceptance packet by mail and I've also been anxious as it still doesn't feel real. 

& Yes, start one up! 

Perfect. I work nights so I was still asleep when they called and I didn't really catch all the pertinent information after "we are offering you a seat" in fact I thought it was a dream so I had to check my call history and make sure... so I'll be checking the mail every 10 minutes now.

Hi all,

As a current student, I understand the anxiety of waiting. We are currently in finals and the older class is in clinicals. The faculty is very busy and understand that you all want to know.  Point of fact, acceptance calls for you are about a month earlier than last year’s. 

Try to be patient. I know it’s next to impossible but it’s important. If you inquire about waitlist or rejection status you will most likely get a response saying that info is not available right now. 

Archived