sGPA question

Hi all,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I submitted my CASPA application and have one course in progress, which will be completed on August 3. My overall sGPA calculated by CASPA was 2.96 and if I get an A in this course that will raise my sGPA to 3.0. Will that be able to count for the minimum sGPA requirement at schools I already submitted to? Thank you all for your help! 

Hi all,
I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I submitted my CASPA application and have one course in progress, which will be completed on August 3. My overall sGPA calculated by CASPA was 2.96 and if I get an A in this course that will raise my sGPA to 3.0. Will that be able to count for the minimum sGPA requirement at schools I already submitted to? Thank you all for your help! 

It won't count on caspa, but most schools will allow you to submit grades directly to them to have your GPA recalculated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, but applicant most likely won't get thru first screening if the school has a 3.0 requirement and won't have the opportunity to submit new grades.  Only saying because maybe don't waste the application cost to apply to a school if you don't meet their initial requirements, but I would say call school and explain your situation and see what they say. Good luck

Archived