2017-2018 Cycle

20 minutes ago, Xzwolf said:

Hey guys my interview is on the 27th of October! Any tips or advice? How were the interviews?? CONGRATS to all those who got accepted!!

Hey I have an interview on November 10! Would love if someone could give some advice on the interview process 

7 hours ago, alex33 said:

Hey I have an interview on November 10! Would love if someone could give some advice on the interview process 

Hey all, the interview is an all day thing, but overall it was not too bad compared to other programs I interviewed at. Group panel interview (lasts about 2 hours), lunch with current students ( which were really awesome and accessible answered lots of questions) then two individual interviews, followed by a tour and info session with the dean of the program. Everyone was very nice, just be prepared for a lot of questions in the panel interview!

Good Luck!!!

Kim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, menehunemed said:

Good luck! They're really quick so if you don't get it today, you'll definitely get it by tomorrow. Do you know if they have any other interview days? 

thank you! we were the last interview...and they said we should hear by today! so hopefully will hear soon

• 4 months later...

Archived