Career Path Change. PA Application

I've recently been accepted to law schools, but I've realized that I would be miserable in that field if i committed to the legal field. After considering other options, PA school is very enticing.

I took most of the prereqs needed for application at a community college before transferring and graduating from a 4-year university. I have Organic Chemistry and Microbiology that would probably need to be completed (the schools I'm looking at recommend these).

I'm considering completing these at a CC as it is more flexible and less expensive while getting HCE hours. Would having these courses completed at a Community College be damaging to my application?

Specifically, I'm from West Virginia, so I'm looking to apply to the PA programs in the state (University of Charleston, Alderson Broaddus, West Liberty).

Thanks for any help.

I do not think most schools care much about CC vs. 4-year credits as long as they fit the requirements. However, beware that Alderson Broaddus requires 8 upper division science credits. Other schools have similar requirements, so be very familiar with them before submitting an application and wasting $51. 

Archived