Appeal from former AAPA president, please read

... [brevity edit]... Again, you have many of your facts stated incorrectly and as usual unable to articulate your issues with the Academy. If you are concerned that you may make incorrect statements about our profession and our Academy, at the risk of you being percieved as politically illiterate, you apparently have my cell phone number so feel free to call me any time and we might have potentially a civil and constructive debate, Oh wise one of the PA Forum.

Sigh...

Ummm.... your meds must have you a bit foggy... cause you are rambling and sort of tangential.

Re-read this entire thread... if your comprehension is up-to-par... you may notice that I made NO statements about OUR profession nor did I attempt to verbalize any issues I had with the academy as its obvious that YOU aren't interested in those, but simply come here to argue about the organization YOU apparently think is great.

I did state that lots/many/a bunch of PAs are unhappy with the academy and perceive them as obstructionist on some issues (no advertising of the profession to consumers and the name change for example). This doesn't take a insider buereacrats eye to acertain and is evidenced by the paltry and declining membership rates (during your tenure).

Doesn't take brilliance to figure out that just about every matriculating PA student joins the academy of their new profession the first yr of school... then fall off the rolls by the time the PANRE comes around. Why is that oh wise AAPA insider...???

As for when, why, how I was admitted to PA school is irrelevent... and of no consequence to this disscussion. YOU don't know anything about me (probably because I'm smart enough to keep my name out of the public when making controversial statements)... so your making those statements tell quite a bit about you... oh AAPA god.

Also... whether or not YOU were the first or the last person to post their name on a open forum... is irrelevent and misses the point completely.

So I'll type it s-l-o-w-l-y for you...

In this day and age.... with identity theft, and rampant undiagnosed/treated mental illness abound... its just NOT prudent to post your real, identifiable, traceable name on open forums. People are regularly tracked down, stalked, attacked, assaulted, and worse for simply pissing off Predatory, unstable and often mentally ill folks that they have no connection to but a supposedly anonymous internet forum.

While if determined... folks can still get this info... YOU shouldn't make it so easy for them.

As for how posters respond or reply here...

We were doing fine until YOU decided to try to come here and chastise Ferbifuge and others about why they aren't members of the AAPA.

It is YOU who is the NEW GUY... there is nothing new here but somehow YOU think YOU are here to enlighten us and show us the err of our ways...

Now when called on it... and we weren't impressed by your signature block or swayed by your rhetoric... you call for the moderator to do what... censor us...???

Typical bureaucrat nonsense that has had the AAPA at less than 50% strength during your time there...

Dude... get a grip and take the advice you tried to give a long tme CONTRIBUTER to this forum:

If you don't want your opinions/statements challenged, don't post on this forum.

Archived