Ive been verified!

So I finally received an email letting me know that my application is complete and now its up to the programs to contact me if they need any other documents, but my over all non-science gpa is just below a 3.0 (2.97). My post bacc gpa on the other hand makes the cut, and thats with plenty of clinical hours. Should I feel worried? I am really unsure how this is going to turn out.  

So I finally received an email letting me know that my application is complete and now its up to the programs to contact me if they need any other documents, but my over all non-science gpa is just below a 3.0 (2.97). My post bacc gpa on the other hand makes the cut, and thats with plenty of clinical hours. Should I feel worried? I am really unsure how this is going to turn out.

You are very late in the cycle, it is great that you have lots of experience. However if your GPA doesn't meet the minimums for the school you will be auto sorted for rejection. Without knowing much about your app, if you don't get in take a class or two to tip your GPA over 3.0 and reapply early next cycle (May/June or early July).

Archived