Accepted Students - Manhattan Class of 2015!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to start a post for accepted students planning on attending the Manhattan Touro College PA Program. Congrats to all and I look forward to possibly meeting some of you soon!

I interviewed on January 4th 2012, and received an acceptance letter about 10 days later. Good luck to all!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone!

I wanted to start a post for accepted students planning on attending the Manhattan Touro College PA Program. Congrats to all and I look forward to possibly meeting some of you soon!

I interviewed on January 4th 2012, and received an acceptance letter about 10 days later. Good luck to all!

Congrats!! What were your stats?

I applied the end of October and received notice of an interview a few days after Christmas. My interview was on January 4th 2012. I am originally from Hilton Head Island, SC and will be graduating undergrad from The University of South Carolina in the beginning of May. I had a 3.49 GPA and had shadowed lots of PAs. I also had two internships during the summers where I gained lots of hands-on experience, particularly at an Urgent Care Center. I am a biochem major so I also had lots of pre-reqs completed earlier in school. Hope this helps!

Kimberly

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!!! = ) I applied on the early decision deadline but it took about a month for my CASPA application to be verified. Once that happened about 2 weeks later I received an email from Touro stating that they received my application and I would hear from them in 2 weeks. A week later they emailed me asking for another document. I submitted that another week later or so later. My application was on hold till then. I have tried to contact them many times to make sure that my application is not on hold anymore. But I am not able to get in touch with anyone via email or phone. If anyone knows who I can contact do let me know! thanks =)

Congrats!!! = ) I applied on the early decision deadline but it took about a month for my CASPA application to be verified. Once that happened about 2 weeks later I received an email from Touro stating that they received my application and I would hear from them in 2 weeks. A week later they emailed me asking for another document. I submitted that another week later or so later. My application was on hold till then. I have tried to contact them many times to make sure that my application is not on hold anymore. But I am not able to get in touch with anyone via email or phone. If anyone knows who I can contact do let me know! thanks =)

Hey! when I received an email in December stating that they had received my application and stuff...it also mentioned to note that its highly possible that students hear back after the deadline has passed. So the deadline is Feb. 1st. I assume we should be hearing for any interviews in either Feb or March.

Hey! when I received an email in December stating that they had received my application and stuff...it also mentioned to note that its highly possible that students hear back after the deadline has passed. So the deadline is Feb. 1st. I assume we should be hearing for any interviews in either Feb or March.

• 2 weeks later...

@ lisap918. I'm not sure if they have housing since is not listed on the tuition and also I was asked during the interview where I'll be living if I get accepted. They might however have a subsidized housing through a third party. By the way are just my assumption.

In the case of facebook we should get it started if there isn't one already. I can PM you my email or vise versa.

Archived