Accepted Students - Manhattan Class of 2015!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to everyone that got accepted =) i got my interview in 2 weeks and i am really nervous so any input would be great.thanks :smile:

First off, don't be nervous. Although its hard not to be. Lol. Just turn that nervous energy into confidence. I was nervous as well, but as soon as I shook hands with one of the women that was interviewing me, I felt better and it was "go time" for me. Please, just be yourself. Answer the questions honestly, and you'll be fine. It was a very comfortable environment to be in, so don't worry about the interviewer stressing you out, or intimidating you. They just want to know who you are and how you think. BE YOURSELF and BE PREPARED!!!

To everyone else who recently got accepted....Congrats and see you soon if you plan on attending!!! :-)

hello samiam,

You dont know me.I am just trying to get views and thoughts on the PA program at Touro Manhattan. I have an interview there on April 2. Let me know if you are willing to chat and answer a few questions. like what did you like about the program when visited? what did you think of the faculty etc ? Thanks ! Have a great day.

andrew

hello samiam,

You dont know me.I am just trying to get views and thoughts on the PA program at Touro Manhattan. I have an interview there on April 2. Let me know if you are willing to chat and answer a few questions. like what did you like about the program when visited? what did you think of the faculty etc ? Thanks ! Have a great day.

andrew

• 1 month later...

Hi all. And Congrats!! Class of 2014 here. If anybody has any individual questions, please feel free to ask (Moosey911@gmail.com). Based on our schedule of classes and the way our orientation was set up last year, your orientation day should be Sunday August 26th with the first day of classes starting on the 27th. Good luck! :) ---Nicki

Archived