Accepted Students - Manhattan Class of 2015!

I just made the facebook group. If you type Touro College Manhattan PA Program Class of 2015 into the search it should come right up. Fell free to PM me if you are having trouble finding it. Hope this helps everyone get to know each other a little bit better. You can also try this link...I think it should work:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/219209184841378/

Thanks,

Kimberly

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those of you who have been accepted and are going... are you concerned at all about the PANCE score results? they posted them on their website and for the last year it was 80% (national avg 91%) ... most schools seriously have 95%+ this really concerns me. i can understand if they messed up one year, but theyve never even hit 90% see:http://www1.touro.edu/shs/pany/pany?disp=pance what do u guys think?

hey for those of you who have been accepted and are going... are you concerned at all about the PANCE score results? they posted them on their website and for the last year it was 80% (national avg 91%) ... most schools seriously have 95%+ this really concerns me. i can understand if they messed up one year, but theyve never even hit 90% see:http://www1.touro.edu/shs/pany/pany?disp=pance what do u guys think?

<div style="font: normal normal normal 13px/normal Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 8px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; ">hey for those of you who have been accepted and are going... are you concerned at all about the PANCE score results? they posted them on their website and for the last year it was 80% (national avg 91%) ... most schools seriously have 95%+ this really concerns me. i can understand if they messed up one year, but theyve never even hit 90% see:http://www1.touro.edu/shs/pany/pany?disp=pance what do u guys think? </div>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Just wanted to let @Alexandrarose22 and the rest of the accepted gang that I got my acceptance as well today. Interviewed last Monday, and found out I was accepted today (a week later). Looking forward to seeing those who plan on attending at orientation. And congrats on you all for getting your acceptance letter. Now I can officially join the facebook group. Yay!!! :-)

Thanks girl!!! :-) Congrats again to you too! Will you be attending the program this fall? I know you said that you were waiting to hear back from other programs before you made your decision.

I just got the call from UMDNJ and got accepted! It is MUCH closer to my house so I will be going there. I wanted to meet you! Goodluck and congrats again!!!

I just got the call from UMDNJ and got accepted! It is MUCH closer to my house so I will be going there. I wanted to meet you! Goodluck and congrats again!!!

That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!! I know what you mean...gotta go where it's more convenient ! I was looking forward to meeting you as well!!! Good luck to you too!!! Don't be a stranger! :-) Find me on FB!

Are you going to go there? Im waiting to hear back from one other school but if i dont hear back at least by the end of this week I'll send a deposit for Touro. :D Im really excited though. For me becoming a PA is pretty special since I'm following in my Mom's footsteps. Shes a PA who graduated Touro and has been practicing for 27 years ;) It'll be nice to be a second generation PA... Anyways now how do we get into that Facebook group for the accepted students?

Are you going to go there? Im waiting to hear back from one other school but if i dont hear back at least by the end of this week I'll send a deposit for Touro. :D Im really excited though. For me becoming a PA is pretty special since I'm following in my Mom's footsteps. Shes a PA who graduated Touro and has been practicing for 27 years ;) It'll be nice to be a second generation PA... Anyways now how do we get into that Facebook group for the accepted students?

Archived