Requesting Transcripts Online

I am re-applying this year and have to send updated transcripts from the last place I studied. I have the print out, but after driving quite a distance to the campus after calling ahead and being told offices were open until 19:00, I arrived at 16:30 to find they were wrong. My option is to submit the request online, but the school's online request form is asking for a school ID. How does one get their transcript where it needs to be when the school's online request form requests no directing information barring the forwarding schools address?

Last time I just walked up between classes and handed them the form.

There has to be a way to designate a destination for the school to send the transcript that isn't in their preloaded list.  Just be sure you include your CASPA ID in the addressee information when you enter it.  That's all I did.

The CASPA FAQ now deals with this:  IMPORTANT: If you  are requesting a transcript online, we understand you cannot include the transcript request form. Instead, include the word “CASPA ID#” and your FULL CASPA ID# when you are typing our address into the field for where you want the company to mail the transcript. This way, your CASPA ID# will print onto the transcript as part of the address label and we can match your transcript to your application.

Well, I drove back and hand delivered it. :) It's finished. Now we get some shadowing in and perfect this essay. I've sort of shadowed a lot with my job, just because of how close we work with the doctors and physician assistants and nurse practitioners here, but it's unofficial and that time is already accounted for as HCE. 

I am a bundle of nerves trying to complete all of this by my self imposed deadline.

Archived