Post Jan. 12th MEDEX Interview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if other applicants have been accepted, but they just haven't posted? I am pretty confused as to how only one person would receive a phone call for each campus after the second round of interviews... I am leaving for Thailand for 22days on Wednesdays morning and I will be without my cell phone and internet. Hopefully I receive a call or letter tomorrow so I don't have to wait until Feb 23rd for the news.

Does anyone know if other applicants have been accepted, but they just haven't posted? I am pretty confused as to how only one person would receive a phone call for each campus after the second round of interviews... I am leaving for Thailand for 22days on Wednesdays morning and I will be without my cell phone and internet. Hopefully I receive a call or letter tomorrow so I don't have to wait until Feb 23rd for the news.

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. From those who were accepted and those who weren't. What do you think helped you get in and for those who didn't get in, what do you think hindered you? What were some of the questions they asked? Also, how many people applied? I met a PA student today who was in Fairbanks doing her clinical and she said there was 800 when she applied! Wow, that seems like a lot. Can anyone tell me how many hours you have for volunteering and Shadowing. I'm applying next year so I have some time to shadow still. I'm 26 and have a 3.9 GPA, 6,000 paid clinical hours in different areas CNA, Med surg., Endo Tech, EMT 2 and PT Aid. I also have about 1,000 volunteer hours. The main thing I'm worried about is the fact that my husband is in the Air-force and in 2018 we will have to move somewhere else. Even though I was born and raised in Alaska and plan to return here after his is out of the service, I am afraid that they won't consider me because I don't plan to stay right after school.

Archived