Post Jan. 12th MEDEX Interview

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an amazing, exhausting day. I don't remember which site you applied to, I've applied to Yakima.

Ric

Ric-

Hope all your hard work and the stress of these last few months pay off big for you :-)

I'm hoping for your sake they start making those calls by the end of next week but I'm sure they told you to expect a 2,3, or even 4 week wait.

Advice.....answer every phone call you get since many of the ADCOM will likely be calling from blocked lines or personal cell numbers. Be excited when you answer because if it's a call from MEDEX, you're IN! Remember, you were highly competitive to even get interviewed so stay positive and look at every glass as half full.

Good luck!

So excited for the folks who interviewed yesterday!!! Can't wait to hear how it went and who will be meeting in Seattle this summer!!! Deep breathes! And answer any call, even if it is blocked! Their calls have come pretty quickly this year!

Lots of prayers!!

Tawna

I am sure that you did great, Ric! It was so nice to meet you and your wife. I hope you guys did okay away from the baby:). It was a very intense day for sure--fun sometimes but hard not to stress about it. I honestly don't see how they can wait 3 or 4 weeks to let us know, since we still have to apply for UW and all of that before we start the online portion if we get in. Just my two cents...

Can't wait to hear what happens for everyone! Hopefully we will be starting together in July. I so wish I would have gotten the emails of everyone I interviewed with so that I could find out if they made it or not. Several were for Alaska and are not on this forum.

Best of luck!

Nicole:)

This waiting is driving me crazy.

Well, I hope helps to talk about it......lol

Seriously, it nearly drove me too crazy as well but just before sliding into the abyss I was saved with a phone call.....whew, that was a close one :-)

Good luck to all of you that just interviewed on the 12th, I'm sure you did awesome!

Sounds like a lot of people are still anxiously waiting for "the call", well January applicants, you are not alone. I interviewed for Yakima on December 3rd, received a letter on December 21st that said I was competitive for entrance to class #19, but I would have to wait until after an additional interview session. Talk about waiting it out... I have had dreams, premonitions, and a lot of days nervously checking the mail. As many others have said before, it isn't over until we get the call or that dreaded letter. Stay strong and remember MEDEX choose to interview you for a reason. The weather is clearing and I expect we will hear something sooner than later.

Regards,

Travis

Sounds like a lot of people are still anxiously waiting for "the call", well January applicants, you are not alone. I interviewed for Yakima on December 3rd, received a letter on December 21st that said I was competitive for entrance to class #19, but I would have to wait until after an additional interview session. Talk about waiting it out... I have had dreams, premonitions, and a lot of days nervously checking the mail. As many others have said before, it isn't over until we get the call or that dreaded letter. Stay strong and remember MEDEX choose to interview you for a reason. The weather is clearing and I expect we will hear something sooner than later.

Regards,

Travis

Archived