CASPA Evaluations - Very Worried

So I recently got contacted by one of the programs asking me to verify the credentials of a PA I requested an evaluation from. The school said they could not find her credentials on the evaluation and that they just needed my word to verify, but when I download a copy of my application to that school, I can see she DID in fact list her occupation as "PA" (although she did leave the professional title and organization blank). 

""Occupation: PA 

Professional Title:

Organization:

Email: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Telephone: xxx-xxx-xxxx 

Request Date: 05-01-2016

Response Due: 05-31-2016

Date Completed: 05-10-2016""

This is worrisome because it makes me wonder what other schools see/can't see. Should I call those schools that require a reference from a PA to make sure they know?Has anyone else ran into this issue before?

Thanks in advance

It will come across the same on all of the apps - it just depends if the person reading your application feel that listing occupation: PA is sufficient

I am sure it's no big deal since it says PA on the evaluation

Thanks for the affirmation. I called CASPA too and they said the only reason it wouldn't be sufficient is if the program wants to see "PA" in the actual letterhead or something. Hopefully this particular school just overlooked this on my app.

Archived