Informing schools of official GRE score?

So I submitted my CASPA in early June, and it has been verified since 6/3/16. Many schools have informed me that they have received my applications, but my status is on hold due to pending official GRE scores. Today 6/8/16, my official GRE scores posted to CASPA.

Should I inform each and every school that my GRE scores are now available on my CASPA app, or will they somehow now this already?

Thanks,

-Greg

Well I figured since they are on my app then the schools can see them. However, the main point of my question is whether or not the school is somehow tipped off that my scores have arrived. Basically, do they just check every week, or does my application have a status of updated or something? I am wondering if I should contact the schools and let them know that my official scores are now available in my application.

Well I figured since they are on my app then the schools can see them. However, the main point of my question is whether or not the school is somehow tipped off that my scores have arrived. Basically, do they just check every week, or does my application have a status of updated or something? I am wondering if I should contact the schools and let them know that my official scores are now available in my application.

If you've applied to the school via CASPA, anytime there's an update to your application, they are notified of it.

Archived