2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jlindsey Do you know how far the usually go down the waitlist? Waitlist number/applicants off the waitlist?

And also - anyone been called off the waitlist yet?

I'm not sure about the class ahead of mine, but I've heard that 5-10 people from my class were contacted from the waitlist. I don't know how accurate that is however. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to say one of the adcom staff mentioned in our welcome meeting that ten from the last class came off the alternate list- but I may have heard that number from a current student. I also heard numbers between 5-10 from current students as far as how many matriculating students came from the alternate list.

On topic of housing, we narrowed down what we are looking for. A house would be nice but we are thinking that a townhouse with at least a small area to walk our dog would be nice. And walking/bike distance to campus is now a must since my car was totaled in an accident recently and we are trying to be cheap and not replace it until clinical year. I have a cousin that lives in the Kingswood apartments on Old Shell Road. That seems roughly what we are looking for, if anyone knows any similar places close to the school.

Archived