weird question for those who have taken the GRE multiple times

So I took my GRE again and improved my scores considerably. 293 to 302

However, after the test was over and my scores posted I was so excited that I got atleast 150s that I didnt check to see which score was which--i.e. 152 was V or Q and 150 was V or Q. 

All I remember was the 152 was on top and the 150 was on bottom. Does anyone know which one is which? This may seem like a silly question, but I wanted to self report these in my CASPA before I submit. 

-Greg

I literally took the test hours ago. It takes about 10 days for ETS to post the scores (even raw). In the end, I guess its not a major deal, but I wanted to atleast get them in my self-reported section of my CASPA. 

Another question. Am I fretting over nothing? I know it takes about 10 days for the AW score to post, so for schools that want me to self report, will they want the AW score to be there, or just the quant and verbal? I would imagine all three (even though I am sending it to CASPA officially anyways). 

Archived