"Yes" or "No" to CASPA's Academic Infraction Question?

I had the opposite experience, after answering Yes to the questions on both Academic Infractions AND Misdemeanor Convictions (none of which had anything to do with my decision to become a PA and weren't mentioned in my PS).  One program didn't offer an interview after they asked for copies of paperwork showing dispositions.  Of course, they never otherwise responded to my application with a rejection or anything else either, and they had previously been slow to respond to my inquiries, so I presumed they were careless and disorganized, so they fell to the bottom of my list anyway.  A few of the programs where I interviewed asked about one or the other, but most did not.  I guess the rest of my application & background were more interesting topics of conversation.  :)   Who knows!?!?

Sounds like the best advice here is to be proactive and work with the program(s) where you want to go.  It still should be disclosed.  

I don't believe you should acknowledge it.  You appealed the decision of an XF and the grade was removed and replaced with a non-infraction based grade.  In my opinion that means the school acknowledges that there was no infraction and as such you should not be required, legally or ethically, to acknowledge it.  No different than if you had a conviction overturned on appeal.  

Archived