Wrong experience dates

I recently submitted my CASPA application and noticed that one of my patient care experience dates was changed to the same dates used for my volunteer experience. I attribute this to some type of glitch because I'd entered my patient care experience days before the volunteer one, and it's the exact same date from the volunteer one now. Anyways, since I've submitted the app I can no longer edit so I was wondering if I should create a duplicate experience for that patient care experience using the correct dates, or if I should email the programs I've applied to individually explaining the mix up and give them the correct dates for that experience? Everything else on the experience is correct, including the number of hours I had for that experience; only the dates displayed are incorrect and it has an end date when really this is an ongoing position I still hold. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived