January 2017 Start

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone started or completed the loan portion?  I just got this information in and was hoping someone could shed some light on how the process went.

Bethel provides a checklist of the things we have to do for loans. I have completed these items, yet feel there must be more to the loans process. Does anyone have a firm grasp of what needs to be taken care of at the moment and what can wait until later?

• 1 year later...

I just got accepted to Bethel today off the wait list!!! I feel so blessed to be in this class out of the 800 that applied. Thank you to the faculty for believing in me to see me continue to this next chapter in my life. I'm so excited to meet you all. I'm from Minnesota so if someone could please give me feedback on moving and connecting with former students to get books, furniture, supplies, housing, etc. that would mean the world to me. I've waited years for this day and now that it's here, I'm speechless and humble to have received this honor. Look at me, I'm rambling again, LOL! To whomever reads this who is struggling in the process like we all have, PLEASE don't give up! You never know what kind of hand you'll be dealt with, but if you want something in life, reach out and grab it!

Thank you all so much and I'll see you in January!

I just got accepted to Bethel today off the wait list!!! I feel so blessed to be in this class out of the 800 that applied. Thank you to the faculty for believing in me to see me continue to this next chapter in my life. I'm so excited to meet you all. I'm from Minnesota so if someone could please give me feedback on moving and connecting with former students to get books, furniture, supplies, housing, etc. that would mean the world to me. I've waited years for this day and now that it's here, I'm speechless and humble to have received this honor. Look at me, I'm rambling again, LOL! To whomever reads this who is struggling in the process like we all have, PLEASE don't give up! You never know what kind of hand you'll be dealt with, but if you want something in life, reach out and grab it!

Thank you all so much and I'll see you in January!

Congratulations! You should join the Facebook group!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1921981144743255&ref=content_filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived