January 2017 Start

I was just notified of my acceptance into the program!! I'm beyond excited to start in January. I loved everything about the program, faculty, and students. I can't imagine attending PA school anywhere else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I haven't heard back yet. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was placed on an alternate list. The interview process is very relaxed and I felt welcomed. Overall, the experience was great. With that said I was still nervous and I gave some short answers. I could have done a much better job during the interview. Best of luck to everyone that will be next to interview.

I haven't applied yet... Is it a waste of time and money?

FWIW, I applied August 2nd last year and my application wasn't looked at and I was denied. This year, I applied the first week apps were open and I was invited to the first interview.

I have an interview on July 23rd! Would anyone mind explaining how the day of the interview is setup?

Don't worry about how it's set up! For all I know it's different from the first interview, which was on a Monday. My understanding is that all of their interviews last year were on a Saturday anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Anxiously waiting to hear back! I hope everyone did great today, and I truly hope we are able to see each in other a few months!!

I'm right there with you Tango, I left Saturday thinking we may get calls Monday. Though now I'm settling in for the full two weeks.

Archived