Submit or wait for new transcript?

I've posted on here before that I'm a re-applicant. I got my bachelors from one school and am taking pre-reqs at another school. I rolled what I could from the last cycle into this new one, and I was surprised to see that my official transcripts are still there. 2 of my 3 LORs have been submitted, so I can easily go ahead and apply to schools now (I've updated everything that needed to be updated).

I have 2 classes that are currently in progress and 1 class from last semester that I never sent in the official grades for. Should I wait until mid-May to submit my CASPA with the new transcript and the 3 new grades? Or should I just send it in now and update it later?

If I choose to submit CASPA now, is there an option to update transcripts on CASPA after it's been verified or do they need to be sent to each school? I assume that there won't be much of a difference between applying now as opposed to mid-May, but if I wait, then I won't be verified until late June/early July. I'm notorious for procrastinating, so this is a big deal for me. And I've had problems with this school cancelling my transcript order without notifying me before, so I'm worried that it'll happen again. Thoughts?

*Edit* in my haste, I didn't read this section in CASPAs faq. I will just wait to submit. But still, is a late June/early July verification considered late?

If you submit in Mid-May, why will you be verified by late June? I am waiting for my transcripts and plan to submit in Mid-May...I was thinking I would be verified by the beginning of June. I know they say four weeks, but that is in peak application season (Mid June-August). Am I wrong to think this? 

Archived