Class of 2014!

Hello my future classmates. I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody in the coming months. I'm hoping we can share any thoughts or questions we have before we all start in June. To introduce myself, I'm Adam, I'm a psychologist and I've lived in Baltimore for the last 3 years. I've travelled a bit, having lived in Europe and the Middle East for a time. I'm very excited to meet everyone. A few questions: Does anyone know when the orientation period is scheduled to take place? Is there a Facebook group for our incoming class?

Happy New Year, everyone, see you soon.

-Adam

Hello Adam, Congratulations on your acceptance :))

My name is Anna and currently live in Frederick, MD. I am planning to relocate closer to Baltimore area, not sure which areas are good places to live and affordable, do you have any suggestions?

That would be great if we all could meet up before the school starts and get to know each other because once the classes begin, it will get very busy I am sure. Where in Europe have you traveled? I am from Eastern Europe, Slovakia, I lived there for the first 20 years of my life and then moved here. I am not sure of the exact date of the orientation but I believe sometime in May.

Look forward to meeting you!

Anna

Archived