Submitting to schools-Can I submit to 1 and others later?

I just have a question I hope someone can answer. I'm applying to a few schools this year and one of the schools do not require the GRE or one of your recommendation letters to be from a PA. The others do. I'm taking the GRE this month to see if I can get a better score but my question is, Can I submit my application to the school that doesn't require the GRE & PA rec letter when the CASPA application opens or will I have to wait until I get my new GRE score & PA rec letter before I can submit to any schools? Basically can I submit what the one school requires when CASPA opens or will I have to wait until I finish the other information?

As already stated, get your definitive answer from the CASPA FAQ.  CASPA had a brand new release last year and many things have changed.  I didn't use it last year either - I've picked up what I know from other conversations or looking at the updated FAQs.  

Yes, you can submit your application for one school and add other(s) later ... AND with the new release, you can add two more (than the initial 3) LOR contacts, and you can add GRE scores (but not change reported ones) ... BUT make sure, via CASPA FAQs (or contact CASPA customer service if the FAQ is unclear to you) that you can add GRE scores if it is the first time you've taken it.  

Updates made after your submission (addl GRE scores, addl LORs, in progress grade updates, etc.) will be shared with ALL schools where you've applied.  

Archived