Timeline

Respected Members,

I am thinking of applying around end of July for the upcoming cycle. I will be taking one more class which end around that time and that will give me ample time to study for GRE as well. Is it too late late to apply at the end of July?

Any feedback is appreciate

Thank You in advance 

Well I am trying to raise my GPA and wants every class to factor into cGPA calculated by CASPA. This class ends on July 25. :(

If that's the only class, I genuinely doubt it will make a significant difference in your GPA.  Unless that's the class that tips you over the 3.0 threshold, just apply early.  You can update programs later about the course

If that's the only class, I genuinely doubt it will make a significant difference in your GPA.  Unless that's the class that tips you over the 3.0 threshold, just apply early.  You can update programs later about the course

This.

Ends the 25th, plus the time for it to be graded, then processed by the school, then have the transcripts sent to caspa.

Just apply early and update any programs once you receive the grade.

I submitted around 8/1/15 this cycle and although it wasnt necessarily really late, it definitely wasnt early. I would submit in mid may/early june if i were you so its verified by july. It can take up to 4 weeks to verify depending on how busy CASPA is. Submitting in early august, it took 20 days for my application to be verified

Archived