MCPHS - Worcester 2017 Accepted

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I finally made an account. I'm the person responsible for that group. We are graduating in 2018. Please join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1013049798742149/

Can't wait to meet everyone

P.S I am from the Boston area but currently study in Worcester. If anyone has any questions about Worcester feel free to contact me on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest lukeb23

Hey everyone, I'm also coming from out of state. I was planning on living off campus. Figured it would be cheaper than room and board in the long run. Any insight on apartments in the area is welcome. 

Look forward to meeting everyone!

• 3 months later...

Can everyone share their accumulative GPA, science GPA, and clinical hours so I have an idea if I should apply this year or not?

I'll throw in my info from when I applied- I had about a 3.3 gpa. BUT I had a lot of experience and good letters of recommendation. So GPA is not the end all be all. I had ~150+ shadowing hours with PAs, as well as 3+ years working in ortho. You can't lose anything by applying now other than money, I would however ask admissions if they have filled their class as admissions are rolling and if they are full, there is no reason to apply.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I have an interview for this program in March and I am wondering if any of you that are currently attending would be able to answer some questions for me? I would mainly like to know how the satellite campus system works. Is it effective? What are the pros and cons? I also am coming from Arizona and have questions about living in Worcester. I am bringing my family (Wife, 3 kids) with me and any type of information about schools/neighborhoods would be fantastic. I also have found a lot of bad reviews for this program and I was wondering if any of them have merit. The PANCE pass rate seems good and I have found a few tidbits of information on this site. I appreciate it if anyone could help me out. Thank you

• 6 months later...

Archived