new grad interview (urgent care)

What are can't miss questions I will be asked, and what key questions to ask as a new graduate interviewing for a private urgent care business (beyond work flow expectations and available training)? Will they expect me to have more autonomy out the gate then, say, as a new grad starting in a hospital position?

pay, benefits, schedule/hours, what is the autonomy and what is the route to take in order to have questions asked in real time, if there is heavy oversight at first will that loosen up as experience lengthens, are there protocols for treatments (such as do they want you to up sell patients by doing IV/IM treatments when PO would suffice), number of patients per hour/day, support staff that will be available

• 1 month later...

Turned out to be a garbage job. $40/hour first 90 days then $45/hour, going up to $50/hour at 6 months. No PTO. $1500 CME, but no time off for CME but schedule included working weekend day every week. He refused to write contract language stating he'd revisit salary/hourly rate saying I had to take his word that he treats his workers really well. Easiest no in the history of no.

Archived