My chances? :)

Hi everyone!

I am currently a sophomore undergrad. I plan on applying to PA programs the summer of 2017. I wanted to hear everyone's opinion on my chances of really getting into a program when I apply. I have 3.9 GPA, volunteer as an Organic Chemistry tutor, volunteer 3 hours a week at an underserved clinic, shadow PAs, and will have around 800 health care hours by the time of my application as an ER scribe. Also, I am trying to land a PA internship at a hospital in my city before applying. I am not very involved in school clubs, but am in 2 health organizations as just a member (no officer positions). I plan on taking the GRE by the end of this year.

I feel like I don't have as much "extracurricular" as compared to those on the stats page who have been admitted into programs. What do you guys think? Are my HCE sufficient enough as just working as a scribe? If you have any comments or suggestions, I would really appreciate if you comment below! :) 

I am planning on applying to every Texas school as well as a couple in New York and California.

Thanks!! 

Archived