Final Semester Classes Before PA School

I am finalizing my schedule for my last semester before starting PA school in May. I have completed all required prerequisites and need to take 15 credits to graduate. I have already chosen two psychology classes for my major. I can choose any three classes to take to complete my schedule. Any recommendations on taking a certain class before I start PA school? Thanks! 

Goodness gracious...take underwater basket weaving and the philosophy of bread.  Seriously, you don't need help with this.

There was really no need for this sarcastic comment. You could have simply not answered this but yet you felt the need to waste your time and mine with your arrogant comment. Best of luck practicing medicine with your attitude. 

There was really no need for this sarcastic comment. You could have simply not answered this but yet you felt the need to waste your time and mine with your arrogant comment. Best of luck practicing medicine with your attitude. 

No sarcasm implied or intended.  I'm sorry you feel this way, but as a potential medical professional you need to learn to think on your own for stuff like this without consulting strangers on an internet forum for advice.

The search function both here and on your favorite search engine will yield all the information you could possibly consume with regard to scheduling.  Also, your own campus should have resources for class scheduling as well as actual people, i.e. your classmates.

No sarcasm implied or intended.  I'm sorry you feel this way, but as a potential medical professional you need to learn to think on your own for stuff like this without consulting strangers on an internet forum for advice.

The search function both here and on your favorite search engine will yield all the information you could possibly consume with regard to scheduling.  Also, your own campus should have resources for class scheduling as well as actual people, i.e. your classmates.

No sarcasm implied or intended? Well then, I must expect you are serious when you recommend I take "underwater basketweaving and philosophy of bread." If your school offers these classes, I would question the education you are receiving. 

Nowhere in my post did I ask anyone to decide my class schedule. I simply asked for any recommendations for electives that people may have taken. And thankfully, other posters gave me helpful suggestions.

I have already asked classmates and my advisor. I also used the search function and google to look up answers. This forum is here for help, is it not? If you cannot provide any constructive help to topics, please refrain from posting such rude comments in the future. As a potential medical professional, I hope this attitude of yours doesn't follow you into your practice. Best of luck. 

Archived