secondary application

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I've submitted my secondary application just last week. And I've paid for the fee. I've been holding off on mailing it in because I wanted to talk to a counselor before doing so. But I am not able to get a hold of anyone! So I ask you guys, what exactly do I have to send in? Do I send in all secondary application, prereq worksheet, recommendation and agreement page? Or is it just prereq and recommendation? Thank you for you help.

Thank you for the reply. I was actually confused with the statement "These materials must be mailed with your supplemental application directly to Western University". But yet, the following paragraphs made it seem as though all I need to mail in are prereq worksheet and recommendation.

Yeah the only thing you have to mail in is the recommendation form. Make sure you get this from your recommender and mail it in yourself. Do not trust your recommender to mail it in for you even if you give them a stamped envelope with the address and everything on it. My recommender took 2 months to mail mine in even though she knew it was very important to me. I was super upset when I found out. I did check up on it several times and just assumed she mailed it in. I didn't find out until I got an email from Western saying it was missing. Boy was I surprise and upset.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah the only thing you have to mail in is the recommendation form. Make sure you get this from your recommender and mail it in yourself. Do not trust your recommender to mail it in for you even if you give them a stamped envelope with the address and everything on it. My recommender took 2 months to mail mine in even though she knew it was very important to me. I was super upset when I found out. I did check up on it several times and just assumed she mailed it in. I didn't find out until I got an email from Western saying it was missing. Boy was I surprise and upset.[/quote

My question actually happened in filling out the " Reference" portion at CASPA. You need three references.

Western's secondary only needs one reference. Could I provide three references in CASPA and cancel one

after two references were in which will satisfy CASPA to send application to Western.

So, actually how many references does Western require?

It is my understanding that once you have references submit online forms for you, you can't edit or delete them...And the reference form that needs to be mailed in can be filled out by anyone. I had someone else fill out the form than my three CASPA references. So overall you need three for CASPA and then you can use one of your references or someone else for the personal recommendation form. Does this answer your question?

Archived