New requirement for California PAs

Thanks for posting this Les. When I talked with AAPA State Legislative staff, this was a consumer protection driven issue, and is common among all licensed professionals. A sign is in the waiting rooms of all parts of the hospital and outpatient clinics in our facility. No big deal as far as I can see.

Is there a pocket under the sign where lawyers can leave their card? Might be a market there for some enterprising sole. Laminate the sign onto a cork board with a bout 12" of free space under it and thumb tacks so attorney's can tack their card to it. Make up a bunch of signs, get the lawyers to buy the material and subsidize them. Sell them to offices.:heheh::=D:

Is there a pocket under the sign where lawyers can leave their card? Might be a market there for some enterprising sole. Laminate the sign onto a cork board with a bout 12" of free space under it and thumb tacks so attorney's can tack their card to it. Make up a bunch of signs, get the lawyers to buy the material and subsidize them. Sell them to offices.:heheh::=D:

The same regulation is in place for physicians I assume, as I see signs posted all over the local practices stating that physicians are licensed and regulated by the state medical board and contact information is provided. The signs that I've seen are obnoxiously visible and everywhere.

I'm going to put both my and my SPs on one sheet and hang it in the waiting room (I've just basically been given my own clinic to run, so stoked!)

Archived