2011-2012 Cycle for BCM-MPAS

Hey all! Has anyone heard anything at all from BCM!? I heard through the grapevine that they don't begin looking at applications until October, but wanted to hear what everyone else had heard.

Where is the love for Baylor!

Hiya! I heard first-hand from Mr. Fasser (program director) at an info session that they don't start looking at applications until the application deadline passed. I was quite happy to hear his explanation of how in depth they look at each application before they send out invitations. I was really impressed with the info session, which completely reinforced every good thing I had heard about the Baylor program in the past. I recommend attending an info session if you haven't already!

With my work schedule the way it is, I cannot attend. I did a thorough investigation of their website, however, and really think they do a great job explaining their program etc. I think this school is amazing, and hope to hear from them very soon; I would feel very honored to be chosen to go here! Thanks for your information!! I am glad they look at each application in depth too! :) I hope they like me!!!

I'm glad I looked at this thread- I have honestly procrastinated a bit on their supplemental application becuase it is my only one that requires such a long essay in addition to the CASPA personal statement. I was thinking it was a bit late to be submitting, but I'm just going to go ahead and finish everything if they wouldn't have looked at it until Oct 1 anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived