Dr Najeeb

PA students (and PAs), you're in for a treat if you haven't seen Dr Najeeb's lecture videos. I stumbled on to these a while ago and they are a great learning tool for all of us, students and PA-Cs alike.

Najeeb is a physician educator who is a jedi master in his abilitiy to teach complex concepts in a clear, understandable manner. He trained in Pakistan and teaches (I believe) in the Dominican Republic. I wish I had these videos when I was in PA school. They are free on youtube or you can purchase them through his site.

http://drnajeeblectures.com/

He has a long list of topics

http://drnajeeblectures.com/videoCatalog.php

and you can find many of them, in fragments, on youtube.

• 1 month later...

I have been watching Dr. Najeeb videos for over a year. The coagulation cascade one blew my mind and I got hooked. I have bought 2 monthly subscriptions so far. I recommend it to everyone. Most of the videos are way more in depth than you need for PA school or the PANCE in my opinion, but these concepts are so important for having a strong foundation.

• 11 months later...
one year access to dr. najeeb's videos is $100. good investment for a broke PA student? It's basically like sitting through another lecture. Is this stuff high yield? considering a purchase.

You have made it into pa school, you know your learning style by now. When you watch the free stuff on you tube, does it click? If so, then buy in. If it doesn't click for you, opt out.

Oh my god. My anatomy class is not taught very well and you just saved me from either failing of barely getting through class, which would not do me any good after I graduate. Thank you!

Archived